I had my ultrasound yesterday and we were so excited to find out it is a boy! It will be so fun having a girl and a boy! I am still in shock a little bit, it is going to be so weird shopping for boy stuff when it's been all about pink and princesses for the past 4 years! Bailey was pretty upset when we told her it is a boy. She was dead set on having a little sister. I told her that her little brother wanted to get her a present because he loved her so much which made her pretty happy with him! :) I went and picked out a new Polly Pocket pool and she was so excited and started saying "Aw he is soooo nice, Thank you little Brudder!" So cute! Bribery always works I guess! :) We decided we are going to name him Ryder. We both love it and it was the only name we both liked!
Here are some pictures from the ultrasound... he is quite the little wiggle worm, it was really hard to get any still pictures of him during the ultrasound. No wonder I feel him kicking all the time!
Sweet little profile
Ultrasounds are always so hard to figure out what you are looking at! I believe this is looking at him from below, with his legs in a sitting position?
Scary skull face haha!
Sweet little hand!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
It's a BOY!!!
Posted by The Blakes at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment