CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Camera

So, I know that I haven't posted anything in a while again- but my excuse is our camera broke. Any suggestions on a good camera that takes the picture right as you click?

We have been up to a lot of fun lately. I have been using a disposable camera but I am horrible about getting those developed. So sorry no new pictures. Now that the weather is nice we have been boating a lot. Chris and I bought a wakeboard boat last year:

so needless to say we were counting down the days till we could get it back on the water. We are LOVING it! Last year I didn't really get to enjoy the full extent of having a boat because Bailey was just 2 months old when we bought it and I was nursing her at that time. She also HATED being in her life jacket because she was an itty bitty thing so if she wasn't sleeping she was screaming. This year her life jacket fits her a lot better and she gets to walk around on the boat and loves pointing out the ducks and birdies that she sees. (Which is the cutest thing in the world I must say!) It is so fun to have her out on the boat with us. The other day just the three of us went out for a few hours and we had so much fun. I also didn't get a chance to wakeboard last summer because I was hurt a lot... and of course I took pictures of my battle wounds.

Here is my "tan toe" as Lisa called it. I broke it on Bailey's swing:
And of course we have to remember the time I got 2nd degree burns on my shin from a camp fire. (sorry these are gross but I just had to share)

Here is the big nasty blister:

And here is a pic I took at the doctors office right after they scrubbed the burns clean. This hurt soooo bad and I had to go in to have it done several times. And yes I have a little scar. Not too bad though considering how gross this looks!This year is much better. I love wakeboarding! It is such a fun way to get a great workout. I am still sooo sore and that is from going only 4 times on Sunday! I hope to post pictures again soon!

6 comments:

Linda said...

I didn't know about your burns -- that is horrible! I must see my baby soon! XOXOXO

Shandra and Christian said...

Oh my gosh Jenny! Ouch! I remember you always hurting yourself. Each one of our scars have crazy stories.

Shanda Mattsson said...

Yuck - those are disgusting!! I never knew you broke your toe on her swing. ouch! Good you can enjoy it this year though. We want to go boating with you some time this summer!!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Is there a reason my comments never work on here? It says comment moderator is enabled? Why are you doing that? Curious...not judging haha.

Lisa Bella said...

Jenny your burn pictures make me cringe ugh I still am just thinking about them! And I love the tan toe story... because then I "tanned" my toe that very next day I was making fun of you! I can't wait to go out on the boat... I feel left out this year which is all my fault I know. Can't wait I need a good tan!

Jen and Jaylie said...

HAHAHA! I remember the "tan toe" story, Lisa and Adam tell it very well ;)